Muse Workspace works with Scottish recycling companies to ensure the legal and ethical recycling of furniture and business machines which are no longer required or have reached the end of their working lives.
In addition Muse Workspace works with suppliers who:
- Employ an Environmental Management System meeting UK and European standards.
- Purchase from environmentally friendly sources.
- Source timber products from sustainable managed forests.
- Have taken positive steps to reduce their carbon footprints.
- Manufacture products with an emphasis on recyclable components.
- Ensure zero land contamination.
- Minimise pollution.
- Promote recycling to their colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Have a history of ‘leading from the front’ in the field (forgive the pun!) of environmentally sensitive production.
Graham Haldane, aged 15, enjoying the Scottish Highlands! .